Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Look! A picture!

I just posted a picture on the side of one of my most recent photos.  It was taken with a Kodak 8 Mega-pixel Digital Camera.  I did some adjustments in Photoshop to bring the colors out a little bit more.  This picture was taken on Easter Sunday at Lover's Key State Park in Bonita Beach.  My mom told me about some dried up trees by the shore and one was also torn down with its roots up in the air making it look like a flower.  She wanted me to take the photos and I went over there with her as she asked.  It was one hell of walk with the sun beating down on us (thankfully I had sunscreen).  I have a series of the photos which I am currently posting on Flickr, after some adjustments I will post more on there and a link so people can see more.

No comments:

Post a Comment