Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Imagination

Found another one of my burn in photos that I created. This one I exposed the negative of the manufacturing plant, then I had a cut out stencil of a Godzilla sticker I found online and placed it over the photo paper before placing it in the developing solution.  I lowered the exposure light and used some tools so that it would come out lighter than the photo underneath this technique that I used is called dodging and burning.  This plant facility is actually right by where I live and pass by it anytime I head out somewhere. I always imagine in my mind Godzilla smashing though it like in the old movies.  The only draw back was there are water spots from the developing solution that stayed on but sometimes I think that actually adds to the photo and gives it a retro/ classic feel to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment