Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Guh?!

This is a quick doodle I did today while eating lunch at Panera Bread with my momma. We actually woke up early this morning since we both signed up for the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure 5K Marathon being held today in our area.  We walked the 5k and did ok, I don't run in marathons simply because I can't run. Maybe in the future it is one of those things I would like to do and hopefully this gives me a little bit more motivation to start walking/ jogging.  I have started going to the gym, there is one close by to my house which I will usually walk to or ride my bike. Cardio is just one of those things I hate doing, lifting weights is not a big deal for me. I actually have quite some more photos I will be posting up during the week, they are from my nephews 8th birthday party. But for today you get a quick doodle done in a red sharpie while eating at Panera. I actually left the napkin there and wonder if anybody threw it out or kept it. Should have put my friggin signature on it now that I think about it. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment