Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Quick Character Concept

This is a sketch concept I did the other day.  For some reason I was thinking of the characters from Brink and I remember watching the American Ninja finals.  They had some contestants who did free-running and parkour and I thought, hmm they could be street ninjas.  So I figured I would draw some type of concept of what a modern street ninja would look like. I am planning more designs with different looks and styles.  I need to pickup a magazine and see what most people wear when doing parkour and/ or free-running.  I still want to implement the face being covered to hide their identities.  And also figure out how I can blend the traditional ninja attire into it.  And should I still have some type of ninja weaponry?

No comments:

Post a Comment