Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

Desk Cell Shade Attempt

Good Morning and Happy Monday Everybody!

Well I'm still on a roll of inspiration right now and woke up this morning, had my coffee and multigrain waffle and decided to work on something today. I took a photo of my desk and decided to mess around with an attempt to give it a cell shade effect. At first I was looking up a tutorial on how to give a photo a retro color look and from there I thought, hmm what if I add some more intensity to the outlines and try something else. I created a copy of the background and made an outline of the objects on the desk.  I'm sure it's not the best but I figured it turned out alright with doing it under an hour. Enjoy and tell me what you think. I will post the original photo and the finished result. I think I could have brought out the outlines a little more and noticed the blues turned green but I don't mind it. Now off to class!
The original photo
The end result

No comments:

Post a Comment