Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Pixel Fan Art

Well I got another burst of inspiration after visiting a website called www.sketchypictures.com and the artist there had a tutorial on how to create pixel art with Adobe Illustrator. I figured I would take a stap at it and see what I can do.  I used the sketch of Jbabies from Artist Jeff Matsuda (The Batman, Jackie Chan Adventures, Wolverine) as a template and created three of the characters. This is the second time I have used this sketch and interpretted as a different form of art, I don't know why I guess I like the sketch. I would say I took a total of 2 1/2 hours working on this today. Enjoy and again if you are the original artist I hope you enjoy the work and I am in no way attempting to claim it as my own.  Make sure to check out both websites www.sketchypictures.com and www.jeffmatsuda.com

No comments:

Post a Comment