Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

More Ink on Cardboard


Well the other day I decided to mess around with a Chineese Ink Brush I bought awhile back and drew half a face which is the image on top. I used some pieces of cardboard I had left over, I like using ink on cardboard since it doesn't really bleed though and less mess to clean up.  I also attempted to work with negative space and drew Marv from Sin City on the other piece of cardboard, I found an image on google and mimicked it and used it as a study.  I think Frank Miller and Tim Sale are amazing when it comes to black and white art and I recently found out that Tim Sale is color blind.  I'm going to find tutorials online about chineese ink paints to get a better idea of how to use that technique hopefully I can create something better than just a face.

No comments:

Post a Comment