Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

It's been awhile

Well I started the summer semester at Florida State University back in May and haven't really been working on either art or photography.  Plus my currrent laptop doesn't have Photoshop installed but really I'm just making excuses and I am sorry. Awhile back I found some photos of my mom when she was a young woman and a little girl, they have some deep scratches and I figured I would attempt to restore them for her. I completely forgot about them and then I had to restore my OS on my desktop and didnt finish the work. Well I found out that one of libraries at FSU has photoshop installed so today I decided to finish one of them up.  I didnt' really mess too much with the levels or contrast but I used the hell out of the clone stamp to get rid of the scratches.  If you can see where I fixed them then you truly are a photoshop master and you must teach me your ways, but hopefully for the untrained eye it will be difficult to see. I have to find the original photo so people can see the work I've done but for now I will showcase the finished work. I do hope to get back to blogging and hopefully in the future I can buy a new laptop and the new CS suite of Adobe. If you are feeling generous and want to donate to my cause, please let me know.

My momma when she was little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment