Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

A Change of Scenery

So this weekend I'm back home to visit family. My nephew's birthday is this weekend and has apparently tasked me with creating a playlist for him. A couple weeks back he heard some dubstep and techno on my computer and wants that music in his party. His whole theme is "Glow" so there will be blacklights, neon and glowsticks. For an eight year old turning nine this is quite a party he is having. I mean, I don't think I've ever had a rave before. Kid is having a rave for his friends, minus the Ecks (hopefully). Well I got quite a bit of party preparation for me tomorrow and have to squeeze in some study time tonight and tomorrow as well.

On a plus side I did actually go the beach since I haven't gone in awhile. It was nice and well Tally has no beaches. Now granted I was one of the few people at the beach under the age of 35 but the wind was nice, the sun was warm and I had a cold can of...ahem...Soda with me. So for you all lovely followers I will leave you with a picture of my view this afternoon.

Oh also one of my pieces is currently at the entrance of Strozier, go check it out if you are on Campus!

No comments:

Post a Comment