Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Woo Go Ravens!

Ok so it has been some time that I've actually posted on my blog. Quite a long time actually. But that happens when you are in school and you are so focused on grades, essays, projects and also trying to get involved with different things and attempt to enjoy a bit of the college life. I have made some interesting art recently but haven't made any posts about them. One of my favorite pieces so far have been a series I titled "Imagination: A series of Daydreams".

It's basically photos I've taken of everyday areas around campus but added what my imagination is thinking when I see these areas. I was encouraged to make bigger pieces which I really want to do in the future, but I also need some money to do that. I would like to make at least an 11x17" piece for one of these, mainly the dragon since it's my favorite one so far.



No comments:

Post a Comment